Synthwave.

It won't mean much to you fuckers who don't like synth music but the mighty Depeche Mode have just announced tour dates for next year plus a new album which, from the small snippets I have heard, sounds like it's gone back to Songs of Faith and Devotion type music.

Rubs hands like Mr Burns.

It won't mean much to you fuckers who don't like synth music but the mighty Depeche Mode have just announced tour dates for next year plus a new album which, from the small snippets I have heard, sounds like it's gone back to Songs of Faith and Devotion type music.

Wouldn't mind getting to one of those dates, it's been few years since I last went to one. Black celebration was my first DM concert.

I knew you were a wrong un. I can't fucking stand Depeche Mode. Nothing to do with the music, but I have an irrational hatred of their lead singer. A man should possess a chin ffs.

I knew you were a wrong un. I can't fucking stand Depeche Mode. Nothing to do with the music, but I have an irrational hatred of their lead singer. A man should posses a chin ffs.
I think he lost it when he died in the 90's.

Bit fucked off now. Antwerp is always a good gig, got mates over there, and we usually make a weekend of it, Eurostar etc etc but next year it's on a fucking Tuesday. Bastards. I'll be ok but the missus will miss out. Oh well :)

Plus I have to go to the Olympic Stadium. That's depressing.

I think he lost it when he died in the 90's.

Bit fucked off now. Antwerp is always a good gig, got mates over there, and we usually make a weekend of it, Eurostar etc etc but next year it's on a fucking Tuesday. Bastards. I'll be ok but the missus will miss out. Oh well :)

Plus I have to go to the Olympic Stadium. That's depressing.

Mark only lives 20 minutes away, I'm sure he'll be happy to meet up and bore you to death buy you a drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.