Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

Why Always Ste

I'm unsure how reliable the source is on this news but here is the link anyway

http://www.football365.com/news/sky-sports-viewing-figures-down-by-19-per-cent

According to this the TV figures are down %19 this season.
With the main reason being streaming.

My view is "tough shit"
As the way in which we consume media changed a long time ago, what 15yrs ago I think I cancelled sky sports.

Many big sports such as NBA/NFL and so on all have their own in house streaming services and moved with the times.
The Premier League needs to create an accessible streaming service which is be willing to pay for if the price was reasonable.

This could be what eventually bursts the football bubble? We will wait and see

Guaranteed huge rag win Monday then.....

They'll blame foreign streams etc, not their cash cow being shit. Football fans from various clubs can see the inherent bias towards certain clubs. Their Hubris may break them come next tv deal.

I haven't had Sky for bloody years and years, and I certainly don't miss it. I'm going back to the days when Brian May's 'Driven By You' was constantly being played, before their pandering to all things rag became too apparent. I used to lose my temper so much that it just wasn't worth the hassle. And it seems over the years nothing has changed, it's still rag central for the armchair fans.

Fuck Sky.

All will rectify itself tomorrow

Sky Super Soaraway Sunday Special

Watford vs Boro
Soton vs Burnley

Sadly the Rags Dippers game on Monday is on the History Channel I believe

It doesn't surprise me, the format is tired looking after 20 years the way football is presented with all these ex players stealing a living by giving their so called expert opinions which we all know are mostly bullshit, the 4 idiots on sat are all dinosaurs who all should be put out to grass.

I'm unsure how reliable the source is on this news but here is the link anyway

http://www.football365.com/news/sky-sports-viewing-figures-down-by-19-per-cent

According to this the TV figures are down %19 this season.
With the main reason being streaming.

My view is "tough shit"
As the way in which we consume media changed a long time ago, what 15yrs ago I think I cancelled sky sports.

Many big sports such as NBA/NFL and so on all have their own in house streaming services and moved with the times.
The Premier League needs to create an accessible streaming service which is be willing to pay for if the price was reasonable.

This could be what eventually bursts the football bubble? We will wait and see

thats-brilliant.gif

It doesn't surprise me, the format is tired looking after 20 years the way football is presented with all these ex players stealing a living by giving their so called expert opinions which we all know are mostly bullshit, the 4 idiots on sat are all dinosaurs who all should be put out to grass.
Spot on.

It is plus the cost - they lost games to BT and put the price up. None of the alternatives have the picture/sound quality or solidity (for want of a better word) but if you're turning the sound off anyway because of their anti City vile/pro rag propoganda and saving almost a hundred quid a month you quickly find it acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.