Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

If he has just one tenth of his grandads desire to compete and play for City I will be happy, Mike was blue and only blue and how he showed it on the field was a revelation.
Obviously grandson needs to develop and hopefully he will.

Not saying our current players do not now give 100 percent but how I have wished for a Mike Doyle attitude within the millionaires who now represent our great football team.

If he has just one tenth of his grandads desire to compete and play for City I will be happy, Mike was blue and only blue and how he showed it on the field was a revelation.
Obviously grandson needs to develop and hopefully he will.

Not saying our current players do not now give 100 percent but how I have wished for a Mike Doyle attitude within the millionaires who now represent our great football team.
Tom is our u15 captain right?

Read an article last year by a Chelsea fan who follows a lot of youth football that stated Doyle's rated as one of the best in his position in Europe. I'm yet to see him play but he seems to be very highly regarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.