Movies on itunes

boywiththeblues

Does anyone convert there movies so you can upload to itunes then on to ipad/iphones etc?

I watched a young dude on youtube and showed me programs to download and how to do it but it seems to take about 5/6/7 hours to convert.

Does anyone use a program that will be quicker?

Any help will be appreciated.

boywiththeblues said:
Does anyone convert there movies so you can upload to itunes then on to ipad/iphones etc?

I watched a young dude on youtube and showed me programs to download and how to do it but it seems to take about 5/6/7 hours to convert.

I've just started using Any Video Convertor - quick and easy, now I can watch films on the way to work.

boywiththeblues said:

1) what prog you using to convert ?

2) what are your ram/processor specs ?

3) what format are the movies in to start off with ?

blackley macca said:
boywiththeblues said:

I've just started using Any Video Convertor - quick and easy, now I can watch films on the way to work.

Just downloaded and starting using this, seems to be going alot quicker. Im at 10% on a video after a few mins.. so fingers crossed.

Cheers man!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 am --<br /><br />
talkativesprout said:
boywiththeblues said:

1) what prog you using to convert ?

2) what are your ram/processor specs ?

3) what format are the movies in to start off with ?

I was using Prism video converter mate, but as i said in the post above i think im sorted bud... And to be honest mate i have no clue about ram and processors etc, i know most of the videos were in avi and i was trying to convert to mp4 i think. Its so i can stick them on my ipad.

Cheers for your help mate!

jailbreak. ur iphone and u can download movies directly
to ur iphone , any format will work.5 mins for a full movie

Try handbrake. It is a free software and does a pretty good job. Has presets for apple format. I regularly do this for the missus.

vulcan said:
Try handbrake. It is a free software and does a pretty good job. Has presets for apple format. I regularly do this for the missus.

yes, handbrake is cool, it's free/fast, the only problem is if your source is copyright protected, it can't convert, so you may need some 3rd party tool to do that.

I've just bought and downloaded Supersonic and it's refusing to play on my Computer, i've a feeling it's because i bought it in HD, i've tweeted Itunes but whether they help or not is another matter, anyone have any ideas please?

I've just bought and downloaded Supersonic and it's refusing to play on my Computer, i've a feeling it's because i bought it in HD, i've tweeted Itunes but whether they help or not is another matter, anyone have any ideas please?

Have you got Vlc on your computer? That usually plays everything. Unless your pc graphic card cant handle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.