Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have played our strongest team are as near as damm it. The midfield in particular looks very poor. You need a conduit in there otherwise the front four will get little service.

Fernando and Navas do not help at all with ball retention. Once you have players not able to retain posession the system Pep plays falls down. Gundogan or Silva would have played for me to link the play between midfield and attack. Sterling is also on great form and also would have started on the right.

Sorry. But that is one of Navas' strengths, not giving the ball away. Unless crossing ;-)

Sorry but this game really isn't very important. Except to Jose and the Trafford hordes.

It might not be in the grand scheme of things but followed by a draw at WBA and a 2nd loss to Barca it quickly turns into a crisis. Quoting Pep "The next game is the most important".

I am pretty much confidant we will boss the game as usual and secure a comfortable win.
Such a victory will send all their plastic followers into absolute despair.

It might not be in the grand scheme of things but followed by a draw at WBA and a 2nd loss to Barca it quickly turns into a crisis. Quoting Pep "The next game is the most important".

Neither three of the games have been played yet. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.