City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Brilliant performance and great changes by pep with formation, tactics and the subs(well done navas lad), he even said he could be here for up to 6 years

Not to put a downer on this but according to Ragcafe we only won as Barca were under strength, Aguero handballed for the third, we still had loads of empty seats, Stones is a liability and Gudongan is crap and going to break down injured at any moment.

Amazing, amazing win and performance. Even that dick of a ref couldn't influence the result!

What about the boost in confidence that gives the whole club, not just the players, also Tuesday, so an extra days rest and no travelling. As I said earlier, its the night we have been waiting for since we started in the CL.

Its always a difficult game after a CL midweek fixture but who cares?

Its all about tonight and a magnificent result, Boro can wait ;-)

Well @@@@ me @@@@@@@ sideways what a performance that was even with a bent referee. I'm on cloud 9 haha absolutely buzzing can't get over how good we were. Was bricking myself after we kept missing chance after chance which the old City would have given up on but...... this City won't and it paid off. Every man on the pitch from Will to Navas huge respect u were all absolutely brilliant.

Barcelona shit themselves hahaha

Barcelona shit themselves hahaha sounded good so had to say it twice.

Can't wait to watch it again tomorrow.

xx.gif

Re: Champions League Gameweek 4 Discussion Thread Tues Nov 1st / Wed Nov 2nd
« Reply #253 on: Today at 09:47:35 PM »

Has anyone asked Guardiola his thoughts on Shaun Goater, Nicky Summerbee and Alf Inge Haaland?

No course not. It's like they've erased everything prior to being taken over.

I bet 90 percent of that stadium couldn't tell you what maine road is, never mind point you in the direction.

I hate them, and especially on a night like tonight.

I love red cafe and rawk on nights like this.

Love it, just lov.e it.
In our darkest days City fans never shown that bitterness, they really are living on past glories.

To be able to do that after going down 1-0 against Barca is going to make a lot of teams more nervous now. Great result for so many reasons and that second half...just wow...CTID!

Not to put a downer on this but according to Ragcafe we only won as Barca were under strength, Aguero handballed for the third, we still had loads of empty seats, Stones is a liability and Gudongan is crap and going to break down injured at any moment.

Why go on Rag Café?. Don't bother with them, I don't care about them and neither should you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.