Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had fuck all to do really and thats against the best front 3 in the world.

What he did do he did more than comfortably so fair fucks to the man.

Top notch when called upon tonight, which was very little considering the 3 he was up against.

He was an absolute bag of nerves, funny as fuck that he didn't know what to do every time he got the ball, lol.

which game you were watching pal?
Considering I was sat right behind the goal I think I had a decent enough view of the game. Everyone round me felt the same, he had a decent game but stuck it out of play a few times when there was an easy pass and he hoofed it a couple of times when he didn;t need to, that's why I put a "lol" on the post.

Bossed it tonight. odd that he is confident as fuck against Barcelona, Liverpool etc. but shits the bed against lower league teams in the Carling cup.

Considering I was sat right behind the goal I think I had a decent enough view of the game. Everyone round me felt the same, he had a decent game but stuck it out of play a few times when there was an easy pass and he hoofed it a couple of times when he didn;t need to, that's why I put a "lol" on the post.

One thing you may have missed mate, which the commentators highlighted, is that Pep was telling him to hoof it long as Barca were struggling with directness.

I say this but I must point out I'm an avid believer in being able to see more when you're at the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.