Manchester City youngsters humiliate rivals Manchester United

tumblr_mlb02dO2971qedj2ho1_1280.jpg

It's important that we teach tem while they'll young so that they won't feel bad later after the first team beats United 11-0 away in the 2022/23 season.

This made me chuckle. From Rag Café;

GroteBergMan98 said:
Not sure about the 13s and 14s but there are some factors which make me care even less about results like the U15s
- U14 goalkeeper
- No natural CB
- Striker with Ireland
- Greenwood got injured
- Difference in philosophy

The result is not great but I'm willing to bet that more players from our U15s will make the first team than players from that City team.

Spenzo said:
Reassuring to hear, I never get caught up in results below the Under 18s but I was surprised to hear about that result as I know the Under-15s are a highly rated group but when those factors are considered then it makes sense, especially not having a natural centre back.

This made me chuckle. From Rag Café;

GroteBergMan98 said:
Not sure about the 13s and 14s but there are some factors which make me care even less about results like the U15s
- U14 goalkeeper
- No natural CB
- Striker with Ireland
- Greenwood got injured
- Difference in philosophy

The result is not great but I'm willing to bet that more players from our U15s will make the first team than players from that City team.

Spenzo said:
Reassuring to hear, I never get caught up in results below the Under 18s but I was surprised to hear about that result as I know the Under-15s are a highly rated group but when those factors are considered then it makes sense, especially not having a natural centre back.

I suppose that depends on how shit their 1st team is in 5 years. The way they are going they will all be in the first team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.