60 days in jail - channel 4

mekonmcfc

Has anybody been watching it on channel 4 thursdays ? why would you volunteer to do something like that ?. The teacher that is acting like a cock will certainly be getting bummed or a slap

Never heard of this before, just had a look and it sounds pretty good. How long has it been on for?

Has anybody been watching it on channel 4 thursdays ? why would you volunteer to do something like that ?. The teacher that is acting like a cock will certainly be getting bummed or a slap
I watched this when it was first on the Crime Channels - Good series worth sticking with, most of them have their reason for being in there which become apparent throughout the series although a couple are in it for self publicity.

Not seen it but I assume the other inmates and guards know they are there for a TV show?

I watched this when it was first on the Crime Channels - Good series worth sticking with, most of them have their reason for being in there which become apparent throughout the series although a couple are in it for self publicity.

ah right ok, looking forward to next weeks

Not seen it but I assume the other inmates and guards know they are there for a TV show?
no they are going in with a cover story, only 3 people know why they are there. But they have a ducumentary crew filming in the jail. Filming other inmates and started before these lot turned up. Also lots of CCTV recently installed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.