BMG v City post match thread

The twitter account sed attack attack attack, wake up wake up wake up would if been more appropriate.

I'm not. I'd prefer Kelechi atm. Sergio is offering nothing recently. good v wba but really poor apart from that the last month or so
That's what I mean. Been strangely 'off it' for a few games now, however very isolated today. Think they'll give Kelechi a run on Saturday especially if Kun is carrying

We are not playing well at the moment so the result was good. Passing is too slow, pressing died off and the big name players not producing enough. We really are in desperate need of some quality full backs who can defend but also add value to the attack. We are looking a bit tired and predictable. December is a big month for us fixtures wise and th players will need to up their performances.

With Barca winning the draw is the best result possible. It makes the Celtic game a dead rubber for both teams. A chance to give certain players a rest with a busy December coming up. A good opportunity for the likes of Maffeo and Angelino.

Another shit performance, we're getting worse not better as the season progresses, we're through so it'll all be forgotten.

I can't work out if kun is really struggling for form or the way we are playing is leaving him incredibly isolated. we certainly don't seem to be getting much out of him recently.

He's looked incredibly isolated recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.