BMG v City post match thread

I think he is struggling himself with what team to pick, what formation to play etc...The fact he brought Yaya back in for one sort of indicates he isn't overly happy with what he is seeing. I imagine th chequebook will be out big style in the summer.

He can't be happy with the full backs in general and Fernando isn't getting any game time so again he can't be too thrilled with him. Sane could do with getting involved more now because he was a big spend in the summer and so far it seems Pep doesn't trust him to deliver.
I think you have hit the nail on the head.
Pep doesn't have all the players he would want to play the football that he (Pep) wants. I can see we are in Transition so any ideas of us winning the PL
this season - is a pipedream.

Before you shoot me down in flames, Quinn said that Fernandinho grabbed hold of the opponents shirt as he ran past him.

Said it was completely unnecessary but was a yellow card offence.
Yes that's what UEFA said but none of the replays show it, if it happened it was minimal and the player appeared to be shoving Dinho with his arm to make space for himself at the time, there was plenty of cover in behind to so it simply wasn't a yellow. When they were down to 10 men before Dinho got sent off a player on a yellow made a clear foul that probably was more of a yellow than either of the second yellow cards in the game.

Wasn't great to watch but in all honesty the result is really all that matters because we qualify with a game to spare and can rest players.
Ref was fucking awful as always.
Kun needs some help upfront because he's getting marked by 2 or 3 players all the time.
Hope we up the tempo v the dingles on Saturday.

In the end that was a fair result.

If we wanted to win this we should've capitalized more than once during the first 35 minutes, but we didn't.

Other than that, the ref was a joke, on both sides.
It's also quite funny how people seem to talk about only Gladbach raising their hands and stuff, when all the City players did was ask for cards everytime there was a foul or somewhat close to that.
And hey, the ref delivered nearly all the time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.