Tom Dele-Bashiru

Some of these families can be set for life from the contracts on offer to 16 years olds. A 5 year deal will hit over a £1m in wages for the best youth players. I can see why the situation would get tense however there is no need to go public with this sort of rubbish. If you genuinely think you are getting low ball offers then go elsewhere, plenty of other clubs and I’d even accept there is far more first team opportunity at many others but that, and the wages, is just part of the overall package!

maybe his father feels that his sons free secondary education given despite the fathers periodic anti City eruptions was disgusting and poor treatment.

His father who appears to see himself as Gorton's Don King has been running to the press periodically since 2014 and appears to see himself as as much the story as his son.

Whatever he has been offered won't be topped by Liverpool or Everton although United might, to demonstrate their new determination to out muscle City at youth level.

It's probably reached the time to wish him all the best in pastures new

Shame because he could be the dogs conkers with the right training and been gere since 6 years old. Dad trying to show his son he is a competant agent to earn some money, will have only regrets methinks.

Anyone heard any more news on him? I've seen on the OS that he's involved in U18s training ahead of the derby this weekend.

Has he been named in any of the squads since this came out?

Anyone heard any more news on him? I've seen on the OS that he's involved in U18s training ahead of the derby this weekend.

Has he been named in any of the squads since this came out?

No, he's definitely been side-lined. However the coverage this week suggests that perhaps it's been sorted.

No, he's definitely been side-lined. However the coverage this week suggests that perhaps it's been sorted.

Considering his talent I hope it has. Although it'll probably only be a matter of time until his father pokes his nose in again.

Considering his talent I hope it has. Although it'll probably only be a matter of time until his father pokes his nose in again.
Perhaps City have insisted that he gets a professional agent even if only the PFA one, City will have a limit to their indulgence of parents acting as agents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.