Italian referendum

Prestwich_Blue

Looks like the PM has suffered a significant defeat on the basis of exit polls. He will probably be resigning later and there will be an election. Could have huge repercussions for the EU as the populist parties (Five Star & Northern League) could benefit.

When Italians turn out in anything more than 'underwhelming' numbers something has pissed them off proper. The state bailing out a few banks to the detriment of hundreds of thousands of savings accounts then attempting to give it's self more central authority is a good start to doing that.

Looks like the PM has suffered a significant defeat on the basis of exit polls. He will probably be resigning later and there will be an election. Could have huge repercussions for the EU as the populist parties (Five Star & Northern League) could benefit.
An early election is by no means certain.
A caretaker government until 2018 is the most likely scenario.

I liked that Italian PM I thought he was alright, an actual person of a policitician

But another who was blackmailing his nation to vote for him
What is it with these cunts that they give a really pissed off electorate a vote on something that the politician is claiming could have apocalyptic consequences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.