Argument over seat on train

BoyBlue_1985

Don't know if people seen this.

Before we become aware the train has been declassified due to disruption who is in the right?

I think they both muppets to honest but interested in people's thoughts as neither knew until it was said it had been declassified

"You have to respect your elders....and betters!" Wow, do people still say that shite, sad.

Good on the lady with the baby, she done well to remain calm - that woman by the window can f*ck off talking down to her about the baby.

The woman with the baby is in the correct carriage as it has been declassified
However if it hadn't have been declassified then she is in the wrong compartment and should return to the working class oiks in cattle class

On the other side though why does the women demand respect because she has a baby. The betters comment though is down right fucking victorian age bullshit

"You have to respect your elders....and betters!" Wow, do people still say that shite, sad.

Nowt wrong with that, B! This is where the whole system has gone into meltdown. I wake up every day thinking my bus pass has been given to some whippersnapper on his way to school!

By the way, what exactly is a 'declassified' carriage?

Giddy England. What a fuckin waste of 2mins that was. Everyone in that carriage was an embarrassment. People are so precious about everything nowadays. I hate society, full of chavs, toffs and twats and all encapsulated in that youtube clip.

Giddy England. What a fuckin waste of 2mins that was. Everyone in that carriage was an embarrassment. People are so precious about everything nowadays. I hate society, full of chavs, toffs and twats and all encapsulated in that youtube clip.

I dont understand why the lady with the baby deserves any stick at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.