Pet Hates on the road!

Yes same here in that first come first served. Surprisingly works very well and I tend to not jump the queue baring in mind the person opposite or to the side of me could be carrying a gun!
There you go, good reason to have your own so you can get it sorted out right then and there :)

I'd love the government to invest heavily in fiber optic broadband roll-outs around the country and encourage people to work from home, if possible, on a set day once a week. On that set day encourage people (who can) to use (promoted) free transport or to cycle.

We unnecessarily build our economy based around inefficient commuting. In the 21st century we shouldn't need to!

inconsiderate parking.. some twunt of a parent at my daughter's school ALWAYS parks on the corner with 2 wheels on the pavement.

I'd love the government to invest heavily in fiber optic broadband roll-outs around the country and encourage people to work from home, if possible, on a set day once a week. On that set day encourage people (who can) to use (promoted) free transport or to cycle.

We unnecessarily build our economy based around inefficient commuting. In the 21st century we shouldn't need to!

go on i'll bite im not paying over 10 grand for transport then sitting on a peasant catcher

The thundercunts that are takeaway delivery drivers, special school bus drivers, taxi drivers, bin men and sometimes just usual drivers who will completely ignore a parking space and stop to do whatever it is that they feel has to be done this instant in the middle of the road.

Yes pal - because your task is far more important than mine.

Some of the fuckwits even have the audacity to signal "1 minute" to you as they get out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.