Manchester City youngsters humiliate rivals Manchester United

You can do all the searching inside yourself in the world but if you are up against players who are far more technically superior to yourself you end up getting battered 9-0.

What a load of cobblers
Are you motivated to improve when you are embarrassed and made to feel insignificant in front of your peers by someone with the emotional intelligence of a jelly fish?
Tbh I would be, I'd think personally that if I'd given that spanner grounds to slag me off I had some serious work to do.

Lol - We even scored a couple with 2 u14s on the pitch

Did Rio visit the u14s as well who got beat 6-2 (should have been 10) the week before or all the other age groups who got beat by City that day .

Do their academy deluded fuckers think 14 and 15 year olds think the illerate rag Rio holds any relevance to them.

Long my it continue

What a load of cobblers
Are you motivated to improve when you are embarrassed and made to feel insignificant in front of your peers by someone with the emotional intelligence of a jelly fish?

They're not embarrassed neither are they made to feel insignificant. It's a talk from an experience footballer who has been there and done it.

They are 14, not 4, a club like Man Utd should not be getting beat 9-0 at any level.

You would probably take them all for a Nando's to cheer them up.....

I get his points, but I disagree that he spoke well personally. I also think it was delivered badly - it was just boring 'look at me' cliches.

I highly doubt in Brazil, Germany and Spain and so on the kids are spoken to with language like 'you should be embarrassed' etc. Bollocks. They'll be a bit more intelligent than Rio and encourage a belief in the method and not put such a major emphasis on winning. Rio has absolutely no context in there and just comes in and says all that about a game weeks ago that they'd probably all moved on from. It's bollocks.

I think your opinion would change it Paul Dickov or Shaun Goater said the same.

Nope, it wouldn't. Also, Goater and Dickov aren't in general a bit thick with little or no people skills so they most likely wouldn't act like Ferdinand, so there is that factor too.

Nope, it wouldn't. Also, Goater and Dickov aren't in general a bit thick with little or no people skills so they most likely wouldn't act like Ferdinand, so there is that factor too.

Like I said, I believe it's a tribal and Ferdinand hate thing. Don't see a problem in it personally.

Would hope that any of our teams 14 and up would feel embarrassed and let the club down when they were on the receiving end of a dicking. Makes them mentally stronger.

are you here just to antagonise as many users as possible?

i'll wager you have little experience of having to motivate or lead others, and with your usual modus operandi on the forum i would suggest your experience is in denigration rather than encouragement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.