Ali Benarbia

Boxing Day at home to Aston Villa he came on as a sub and won the game, made a goal for Wanchope I think then scored one himself with a diving header and jumped into the Platt Lane stand. Anyone know if he ever played in the same side in France as Jean Tigana, another little genius, or am I getting my decades confused?

Boxing Day at home to Aston Villa he came on as a sub and won the game, made a goal for Wanchope I think then scored one himself with a diving header and jumped into the Platt Lane stand. Anyone know if he ever played in the same side in France as Jean Tigana, another little genius, or am I getting my decades confused?

Was in the Platt Lane that day? Did MVF get a goal?

Little genius who completely lit up the club with his arrival.

Such a shame that we only got to see him at the end of his career. Loved his performances almost as much as my all time favourite Colin the King.

Guy i used to go to the game with had been offerd a bet on city to finish higher than blackburn but was unsure if to take the bet or not after the first game ali played he phoned the guy up and took the bet and the rest is history as they say !! Just wish we had got him 10yrs younger top player .

Such a wonderfully gifted player. Every pass, with the right weight. He never slashed at ANYTHING and
knew how to strike a football. Proper footballer.

While he was brilliant in the championship I always thought Eyal was the better player in the Premier League

He played for Monaco when Tigana was manager and knocked Utd out of the CL in 1998...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.