West Ham Ticket News - FA Challenge Cup 06.01.17

they have probably gave us a full stand as i imagine they will struggle to sell the way they are playing atm and been a cup game??? i reckon at this rate we'll have more than them!!!

We got just shy of 5000. No idea how many we've sold though.

Due to work changing my rota I can't go have a ticket and the Megabus there and back (Friday down and Saturday back) going for a tenner can meet in town later today. Gutted ain't the word

I'm working in London and need a ticket for the game. Anyone got a spare for sale and able to meet outside the ground before the game?

i have two tickets for the game along with two coach tickets available, the coach is picking up from Heyside near Shaw Oldham and Middleton, the original cost was £15 each match ticket and £30 each for the travel. Last minute change of plans so any decent offer for the pair. Cheers

I'm working in London and need a ticket for the game. Anyone got a spare for sale and able to meet outside the ground before the game?

Hi Carney70

I know someone who had a spare if you PM me your email or mobile number. I am not sure if the ticket is still available or not. We are going to the game but I just don't know if the ticket has been sold or not.

i have two tickets for the game along with two coach tickets available, the coach is picking up from Heyside near Shaw Oldham and Middleton, the original cost was £15 each match ticket and £30 each for the travel. Last minute change of plans so any decent offer for the pair. Cheers

Whoever this is it would be an idea to contact those you booked the coach with. Out of courtesy. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.