Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

It didn't work out for him at our club and therefore we, as a club have to manage that. He is obviously on very good money and not having to do a lot to earn it. He should be criticised for not earning his crust, but to criticise him for not wanting to work on the other side of the world is quite silly IMO.
That's fair enough mate. Maybe the smog in China is putting him off?

I hope he doesn't go to China purely because I think it's ridiculous the speed at which they've come out of nowhere and are essentially making offers just because they can afford it.

Bony won't be playing much more for Stoke, though- didn't even start in the FA Cup.

I hope he doesn't go to China purely because I think it's ridiculous the speed at which they've come out of nowhere and are essentially making offers just because they can afford it.

Bony won't be playing much more for Stoke, though- didn't even start in the FA Cup.

I don't understand. If we don't want him and a Chinese club does, why would that not be good for us?

These guys aren't daft though. They won't be paying silly money for shop-soiled goods that even Stoke have spurned. We will take a huge hit on him wherever he goes but might as well get him off the payroll asap as there's fcuk all chance of him establishing himself at the Etihad.

A bit like City in 2008 no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.