Kieran Trippier

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported
Manchester city
Try to re-sign keiran trippier?? miles better than sagna or zabba, hardly gets in spurs side due to walker but when he does he looks real quality & he's a blue :)

Missed the boat on that one, would be taken to the cleaners by spurs for his contract.

Just like people going on about joe hart etc that ship has sailed funny you posted this though somebody was only mentioning him to me yesterday not about us just they knew him etc

Nice click baiting mate. Do you work for the MEN? They do the same in twitter which is fucking annoying. Just put the topic to the title ffs

Thinking myself yestetday when watching him play .suspect Pep is looking long term and he wont figure in future plans

He and his family are huge rags and hate City. Keep him away from our club

Try to re-sign keiran trippier?? miles better than sagna or zabba, hardly gets in spurs side due to walker but when he does he looks real quality & he's a blue :)

For a reasonable price absolutely. I think we will need two new RB's in the future anyway so if one of them could be homegrown/club trainer it would be a bonus too.

However, we are a club trying to reach the highest of highs and I am not sure if buying outcasts of other clubs will take us there?
Having said that, I think he would improve our squad so it's a yes from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.