Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kelchi might get a start. Aguero apears to be having the mid season blues at the moment. He seemed like he wasn't arsed at times during the WHU game despite his goal. He slowed down massively in the last 15-20 minutes.

He averages 3.2 aerial duels won per game, almost as many as Stones, Zaba and Sagna combined.

That said, he's still a distant second to the beast Otamendi who wins 5.1 per game on average.

FWIW I would play Kolarov over Stones but either will do the job if our attack turn up.

Where is the stat for time spent on arse during the game? Or doing an invisible man act when 1-on-1 against Costa?

I think Kelchi might get a start. Aguero apears to be having the mid season blues at the moment. He seemed like he wasn't arsed at times during the WHU game despite his goal. He slowed down massively in the last 15-20 minutes.

umm - we were 4-0 up. And that's some mid season blues when he has scored in his last 2 games.

umm - we were 4-0 up. And that's some mid season blues when he has scored in his last 2 games.
True, but I just don't think he looks back to his best yet; nowhere near his prolific form of the early season. I would have thought he would have fancied a hat full on Friday, and they were there for the taking. Kelchi needs some game time to give us strength in depth, and Everton may be the perfect opportunity for both resting Aguero and giving Kelchi a start.

True, but I just don't think he looks back to his best yet; nowhere near his prolific form of the early season. I would have thought he would have fancied a hat full on Friday, and they were there for the taking. Kelchi needs some game time to give us strength in depth, and Everton may be the perfect opportunity for both resting Aguero and giving Kelchi a start.

What are we resting Aguero for? He's just had a month of rest during his 4 match suspension! We've got one game a week for the next 3 weeks, "resting" Aguero now would be a ridiculous idea, he needs to play and score, play and score!

Very much doubt kelechi will start, and nor would I want him to. Despite what you state, I believe Kun is starting to show form and needs to keep playing. Sadly, Kelechi has still some way to go to start games

Watched these recently they really are dog shit can't see a problem if we play like we can 3-1 city and that's not being disrespectful

They are good at Goodison Park and expect them to be very physical as well. Never easy this fixture.

I really don't think we watched the same game.

WHU away was probably his most perfect game in terms of what Pep wants. He was excellent and never stopped running.

He's not stopped running these last two games?

He was magnificent against Burnley, skipping past players at ease and worked his socks off vs West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.