World Cup expanded to 48 teams.

RandomJ

Fifa do it again. What a fucking joke. Another Fifa cash grab with predicted revenue increasing to £5.29 billion. Then they try to pass it off saying this will "help develop football in those countries". Yeah cos watching Brazil dick Burkina Faso 20-0 is really gonna help them develop.

IOC, IAAF, WBC, WBA....take ya pick, they're all at it mate.

But is the likes of the IAAF introducing the tug o' war, the egg 'n spoon or the three-legged races into an athletics meeting, or are the boxing wallahs mixing flyweight with heavyweight if the TV audience is big enough. It'd be the athletic or boxing equivalent of humping upto 48 countries. They're all at it, no doubt, but FICK FUFA have taken it to the highest level of chicanery and shamelessness!

Mind, with 48 in would Scotland still miss out. Sturgeon needs to get her boots on and some hard yards in. I've also thought Wee Eck would make a decent goalie - there wouldn't be much daylight between him and either post!

It will be an even bigger yawn fest since they altered the ball to a ballon for the 2010 WC

But is the likes of the IAAF introducing the tug o' war, the egg 'n spoon or the three-legged races into an athletics meeting, or are the boxing wallahs mixing flyweight with heavyweight if the TV audience is big enough. It'd be the athletic or boxing equivalent of humping upto 48 countries. They're all at it, no doubt, but FICK FUFA have taken it to the highest level of chicanery and shamelessness!

Mind, with 48 in would Scotland still miss out. Sturgeon needs to get her boots on and some hard yards in. I've also thought Wee Eck would make a decent goalie - there wouldn't be much daylight between him and either post!
Scotlands proposal for a 197 country world cup was sadly rejected.

Could work I suppose. Just worried after the recent Euros expansion as that had to be the worst international tournament I'd ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.