Badstuber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jérôme Boateng has been ruled out until March, which could put the brakes on Holger Badstuber (linked with City) leaving on loan. [Kicker]

I saw him play against Rostov in the champions league the other month, so I am guessing he hasn't got injured since then

Would make sense if we are looking at a 6 month loan
A good quality player who has had problems, but in the end it makes no difference to us if he pulls up in a few months anyway..

He needs to get out of this injury cycle. If he would be play half a season I think everything is possible. I do not think that Bayern would be a big hurdle then especially as Süle is already in the line and if he would like to transfer fully. With this injuries and with the taller and heavier guys it usually is the muscles that really make the problems afterwards on the way back - but Badstuber seems to be over that. Bayern's problem actually is that we have 3 injury prone defenders right now with Badstuber beeing the weakest link.

Badstuber's problem in getting match time at Bayern is that it is that Boateng is injured, too. Hummels and Martinez aren't the fastest - so if only one of them is available it often falls to Alaba to complement them because even if he is not a learned defender he has the left foot, he is fast and Bernat right now plays as good as he did in his first season for Bayern. With Martinez and Hummels available you take the speedy guy to partner them and not the guy who has the same attributes they have but does not have game rhythm - especially when in parts of this Bayern autumn the system itself was very shaky.

Badstuber really looks good in training right now - as said he just needs matches and game rhythm. Schalke and Wolfsburg are trying to get him, too.

We may lose out on this one,IF we are in for him.
According to Wales Online,Swansea are now also in for him!

I think Bayern want him to extend his contract before they allow him out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.