Badstuber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bayern want him to extend his contract before they allow him out on loan.
That seems to be exactly the situation. Apparently Badstuber and Schalke have reached agreement, now it is down to Badstuber to sort his future with Bayern out.
Personally I am glad this bullet seems to dodge City. If any player is injury prone it must be Badstuber.

Slightly disappointed as for 6 months Badstuber would of been excellent cover. Still it is probably better for the long run in keeping our powder dry until the summer.

Slightly disappointed as for 6 months Badstuber would of been excellent cover. Still it is probably better for the long run in keeping our powder dry until the summer.
Assuming he stays healthy for those 6 months. He is going out on loan nor due to a lack of talent, he might in fact be the most talented of those 3, but because he is oft injured.

And what good is another injury prone CB to us? We already have the best injury prone CB, we don't need the 2nd best injury prone CB to join him.

Assuming he stays healthy for those 6 months. He is going out on loan nor due to a lack of talent, he might in fact be the most talented of those 3, but because he is oft injured.

And what good is another injury prone CB to us? We already have the best injury prone CB, we don't need the 2nd best injury prone CB to join him.

It would of been a gamble at this stage but it would not be costly at all. He is cup tied for the Champions but still for us he would be pushing our current set of Centre Backs. He is going out on loan to get more game time(something he isn't going to get this season at Bayern) . If he plays more games at Schalke from now until the end of the season he will be back in Bayern's squad next season imo.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about missing out on him pep rates him and seemed to want him here which is good enough for me. He has chosen schalke which is fair enough he will probably be a first choice there where here he wouldnt but at the same time I want pep to have whoever he wants at his disposal and to extent his contract by ten years.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.