What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Just read The Year of Living Danishly: Uncovering the Secrets of the World's Happiest Country

Good read and insight into Danish culture. Gives an idea of why Danes, e.g. M Laudrup are so laid back

@stony finished Forever War. Enjoyed it mate.

You seen the latest Bernard Cornwell Uhtred book came out in December. 10th instalment. He's trying to get Bamber Castle back.

Cheers mate, I'll put it on the list of books that @TCIB hasn't got for me.
I finished Forever War about 11:30 last night but still wasn't that sleepy. Ended up falling asleep about 3am after starting the new one (don't even know its name, I just bought it).

You ever thought about not being a pikey?

Just finished reading the latest Jack Reacher novel - Night School. Really enjoyed it, as I have all Lee Child's Reacher series.

I finished Forever War about 11:30 last night but still wasn't that sleepy. Ended up falling asleep about 3am after starting the new one (don't even know its name, I just bought it).

You ever thought about not being a pikey?

I love The Forever War, especially the way humanity evolves. I usually pay for new books or books from new authors. When I started changing my library over to digital I resented buying a book I'd already paid for, so I started to download them. Some publishers take the piss though. Cornwell books are more expensive in kindle format than they are in print. So I download them.

I've just finished the second of the Old Mans War books mate. Enjoyed it.

Gonna start Forever War now.

Love sci-fi books. Don't think I ever read any before to be honest. There's literally no limit other than the writers imagination.
The mote in God's eye by Larry Niven is an old but classic sci fi, I've read it a couple of times

Just finished Saturday Night Peter (Peter Kay). Amusing. Not high brow, but wanted an easy read while on holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.