Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Everton's cup final against us so expect them to play out of their skin like they haven't done in ages.

Sane trained,no sign of vinny on the pics and still no pics of Gabby
article-1065195-02998A1900000578-56_634x621.jpg

Please tell me this is a wind up?
Not really.

Aguero is and has been our best attacking option for a number of seasons. There will come a point when either he wants to leave or he is long term injured and can't play. We can't continue to rely on him week in, week out to be our point man. I really hope this isn't any time soon, but if we don't start bringing other striking options up to speed, then it will come as a massive shock when Kun finally packs it in for us.

Not really.

Aguero is and has been our best attacking option for a number of seasons. There will come a point when either he wants to leave or he is long term injured and can't play. We can't continue to rely on him week in, week out to be our point man. I really hope this isn't any time soon, but if we don't start bringing other striking options up to speed, then it will come as a massive shock when Kun finally packs it in for us.
We hardly rely on him, been suspended for 7 of 20 league games. Get him started and rest once the business is done.

"Merseyside v Manchester"

"Twattenberg v The Bottler"

I'm not in any doubt the refs will want to get one oder each other.

I just hope Twatters isn't apologetic to blue scouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.