What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

One of the funniest things I've seen at football was moments before gidmans goal. They had a throw in in front of our seated fans. A crutch came flying out of the crowd past their players ear as he was about to take it. Seconds later the police are ejecting a blue with a plastered up broken leg from the ground

Proper lol!

That reminds me of a pitch invasion at some lower league game where a young guy in a wheelchair wheeled himself on. His dad went and got him from the middle of the pitch and gave him right telling off!

I was quite small so had to go in Platt Lane in those days, I can still see Tueart in my mind scoring this winner as my brother and I were getting ready for the final whistle. To peg it for the match specials on Bowes Street to take us back to Wythenshawe.

Dave Watson vs Ipswich 1977
I've never seen a header hit the net at such speed
Mick Mills tried to handball it but it was past him before he could react

It's at 2mins in the vid

For some reason my brother and I were in Kippax For this match. We were in direct line of Watson's header and just followed it in the net. It was particularly special for my brother as Watson was his favourite player at that time.

One of the funniest things I've seen at football was moments before gidmans goal. They had a throw in in front of our seated fans. A crutch came flying out of the crowd past their players ear as he was about to take it. Seconds later the police are ejecting a blue with a plastered up broken leg from the ground
A funny thing happened to me and my pal that day also. We were about 14 and ended up in the home end like a mini kippax and there was this nonce behind us with his cock out so we made our way down to the front and told a copper who then put us in our end behind the net where we went absolutely fucking wild when super johnny Gidman equalised haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.