Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me also - Otamendi is as good as any other defender in the league. Just needs a regular partner that isn't Kolarov (I like "the hammer" but not in central defence)
Kolarov is way better at centre half than he is at left back, credit where its due he's done well lately at the back

King Ota is grossly underrated in these parts. Grossly underrated :( He gets no real love. Every other game someone claims "he was Impressive today." I always laugh when I see that line. Coz it's meant to be limiting. Then the next week, the same line is repeated. Until a week where he does something bad and the comments then revert back to "Ota is so error prone, or too rash."

Notice how the first comments are limited to the game while the latter one is generalized. An easy test for bias. You limit what doesn't agree with your opinion and generalize what does.

I laugh every week it's like rinse and repeat on the Ota thread.

City's best defender since he arrived, Nicolas Otamendi. And no one is close. Sagna 2nd because of his consistency. But Ota is everything. Decisive, hardworking, tackles, fights, cheats ( or tries to), takes charge of the ball, never shirks duties, almost never injured, always present. And stops on average 3 goal bound opportunities a game. And yes he makes some bone headedplays every now and then.

But for fuck sake, for all the positives he brings, I'll have him on my team any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.
Is that you, Nico ...?

Without Gueye in the middle I fancy us to beat them comfortably. Time for us to hunt down Chelsea!!

Without Gueye in the middle I fancy us to beat them comfortably. Time for us to hunt down Chelsea!!

Hi Vinny, any idea when you're going to be fit enough to start ? We've missed you badly.

They may not have Gueye but they are very close to signing Schneiderlin from United, united probably accelerated it just so he makes it to this game!

They may not have Gueye but they are very close to signing Schneiderlin from United, united probably accelerated it just so he makes it to this game!

He's not played for ages, doubt he will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.