United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
15965927_1504939339533651_3950944238195404298_n.jpg

The sun reporting Hull only took 1000 last night hence why the top tier was empty.
You would have thought with 694billion fans they would have resold them on .
Is the crowdcstill TBC yet ?

The sun reporting Hull only took 1000 last night hence why the top tier was empty.
You would have thought with 694billion fans they would have resold them on .
Is the crowdcstill TBC yet ?
Yes and if it was us can you imagine the headlines they wouldn't say fuck all about hulls support just big headlines THE EMPTIHAD wankers

They've played nobody, hilarious how the media big them up when they get extremely controversial decisions against lower premier league teams, they're the second best club in Manchester and we will prove that the next time we play them.

They played a full first team squad against a plucky bottom of the league club missing 7 first teamers, with a further 2 injuries in the match, only losing momentum when the sleepy linesman let the offside goal stand. They should be extremely proud of themselves! I waited all match for it to be mentioned how much United's team cost against Hull's reserves, but I'm afraid I missed it, just the little dig against City ....... If Liverpool weren't where they are in the table, I would love them to give them a real hiding on Sunday, but I will hope for a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.