Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sorting out the paperwork, allegedly
He can't be that good if he can't get a game with that shower of sh1t.
We should have absolutely pasted them at home - they can't be that lucky twice, can they? After a full week off, I hope he fields the same 11, which will be strong enough to get the points.

They managed to draw at ours through a combination of parking the bus and luck. They just can't play the same way at home. We can win.

Last edited:
He can't be that good if he can't get a game with that shower of sh1t.
We should have absolutely pasted them at home - they can't be that lucky twice, can they? After a full week off, I hope he fields the same 11, which will be strong enough to get the points.

I was referring to Jesus

They may not have Gueye but they are very close to signing Schneiderlin from United, united probably accelerated it just so he makes it to this game!
Hope he does (doubt it though). Has played for ages and has had no training with Everton. Would be trying to find his feet with his new team mates in a competitive game. Not ideal

After Darron Gibson's one decent match for Everton, scoring the winner against us in 11/12, I will be a little wary of any ex-rag turning out for Everton. Schneiderlin is a decent player and good replacement for Gueye.

Whether he plays or not I would expect a tough match on Sunday.

After Darron Gibson's one decent match for Everton, scoring the winner against us in 11/12, I will be a little wary of any ex-rag turning out for Everton. Schneiderlin is a decent player and good replacement for Gueye.

Whether he plays or not I would expect a tough match on Sunday.

It's always a tough game at Goodison. Hopefully the crowd will be a bit subdued after their FA Cup defeat, which effectively ended their season.

The last two times we've been there, Navas, Kolarov and Nasri scored.

The real Theatre of dreams.

It's always a tough game at Goodison. Hopefully the crowd will be a bit subdued after their FA Cup defeat, which effectively ended their season.

That's true, it's one of those grounds where our record isn't particularly good (I think only 3 league wins post takeover) though we've won on our last 2 league visits.

That's true, it's one of those grounds where our record isn't particularly good (I think only 3 league wins post takeover) though we've won on our last 2 league visits.

For all the faults Pellegrini had, he did end our bad run of luck in away games at Stamford Bridge, Everton, Sunderland & Stoke.

Pep has to play our strongest team available against Everton we do need the 3 points to keep up the pressure on the teams above us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.