The "Im offended/outraged" culture these days

If you really want to see faux offence being taken have a watch of any of the "it Was Alright in the SIxties/Seventies/Eighties" TV programmes. The mock expressions of shock hammed up for the cameras by a bunch of unfunny and/or unknown comedians after almost every single clip is unreal!!!

Ironically their responses make me outraged and I invariably rant on about them for hours!!!

If you really want to see faux offence being taken have a watch of any of the "it Was Alright in the SIxties/Seventies/Eighties" TV programmes. The mock expressions of shock hammed up for the cameras by a bunch of unfunny and/or unknown comedians after almost every single clip is unreal!!!

Ironically their responses make me outraged and I invariably rant on about them for hours!!!

I watched one of these the other week. All looking like they're close to tears watching Rising Damp

6 pages so far of people appearing to be easily offended that people get easily offended

We have to be offended or they'd stop making TV progs that offend with their offensive language and scenes of a sexual nature! These are the ones, strangely enough, to which I am attracted! Purely academic reasons attract me. I am intrigued as to what might 'offend' people and whether the sexual scenes fit with the plot or whether they are gratuitous!

I'm not saying eating babies should be legal, but when they're so delicious whats the harm in it?
I don't know what tastes better, their innocence or their gooey rib butter.

I'm not saying eating babies should be legal, but when they're so delicious whats the harm in it?
I don't know what tastes better, their innocence or their gooey rib butter.
you have issues, but i supose thats another thread for someone to make up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.