United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past couple of days i have been messing with some stuff that required me to keep sky sports 1 on for prolonged periods. I am not joking when i say it could be that MUTV chan, it is relentless misty eyed historical utd stuff since the inception of the prem mainly to about 4 years ago.

Go on click it on now (Andy cole's career in review it looks like), Tyler probably wanks hard over this material of an evening.

As their flagship channel anyone who is not a utd or Liverpool fan gets pretty badly short changed i think. If you are not a footy fan then why the hell anyone would have a 60 quid subscription with them is beyond me.

Edit:It would have to show us a bit when i say click on it wouldn't it xD fuck you sods law, point stands though, half their programming is about utd, the rest is liverpool and crumbs for the rest.

Last edited:
This might already have been posted, but did anyone see the ticket touts face when Rooney broke his record? He looked like he'd just caught him back scuttling his mrs.

The past couple of days i have been messing with some stuff that required me to keep sky sports 1 on for prolonged periods. I am not joking when i say it could be that MUTV chan, it is relentless misty eyed historical utd stuff since the inception of the prem mainly to about 4 years ago.

Go on click it on now (Andy cole's career in review it looks like), Tyler probably wanks hard over this material of an evening.

As their flagship channel anyone who is not a utd or Liverpool fan gets pretty badly short changed i think. If you are not a footy fan then why the hell anyone would have a 60 quid subscription with them is beyond me.

Edit:It would have to show us a bit when i say click on it wouldn't it xD fuck you sods law, point stands though, half their programming is about utd, the rest is liverpool and crumbs for the rest.

They're back, it's official, haven't you heard? :-)

One of the rags at work, who otherwise is a decent lad, said to me, as soon as he saw me, Are you going to Wembley this season?"

I replied, "You haven't got there yet".

"Oh, we will do," to which I said, "It's funny, but last season, it was a Mickey Mouse cup".

I didn't hear any more from him after that.

This might already have been posted, but did anyone see the ticket touts face when Rooney broke his record? He looked like he'd just caught him back scuttling his mrs.

He's just not got a clue whats going on.

He was shaking like a shitting dog doing an iffy CL draw a couple of years ago God knows what he's like now.

On the plus side we'll have a national holiday shortly when he peggs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.