Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the lad's twitter, he has been training with the team since 4th Jan. It is a bit annoying from the fans' perspective that we haven't seen him yet or had any official unveiling. But I reckon there's method behind this by Pep. Let the guy settle in in England and get up to scratch away from all the media hype, who will be quick to build him up then knock him down again if he doesn't bag a goal every game. They did it with Robinho, and he had tonnes more experience in the game when we signed him, than this lad.

People forget, he is 19 years old and would not surprise me if this is the first time he's ever been on a plane outside of South America. Give it time, he has the right management and people around him at City. Pep will put him out there on the pitch when he sees fit, and give the green light for any media.
that twitter account is fake mate so don't waste your time.

Doesnt matter how low key we play it, the media will hype him up to hell and expect him to score in every game.

Yes,but they won't have no quotes from the club,so when they try throwing shit at pep in a presser,he can simply say "you said that,not me...now fuckoff parasite".

Think we'll have been using this week to analyse and test his fitness levels and he'll have to hit the right numbers before Pep includes him in the matchday squad.
He looks a relatively lean individual so think he won't have had a problem despite a few weeks off, although he may have had to shift a couple of pounds to be at his optimum.
If he's ready i'm sure he'll be on the bench at Goodison.
I think he'll be dynamite!

Regardless of any stories about reducing the pressure by a public unveiling.

There is obviously something of substance stopping the club selling his shirt, if he is officially our player.

Like many City youngsters my kids were looking at spending their Christmas money on a new City shirt, "Gabriel Jesus" is the natural choice.

I hope it is resolved soon.

Think we are trying to shift him heard he was the Brazilian Francis Jeffers same lad told me pep was the Spanish big sam. Its an administration error or mistake holding it up and we can't sell anything to do with Gabriel Jesus until we have crossed the t's and fitted the i's or else we well be open to a lawsuit. He is already here and training to my knowledge but officially it has been has simply been held up by paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.