Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your unshakeable faith in the CIA is not something that is shared by most people. In fact, prior to Trump vs CIA I would guess your tune would be different as well. They have been a rogue agency for far too long.

I have no faith in the CIA. I think the probability that all of them colluded to create a false story about what went on that will come out in the wash now is extremely low.

All of the agencies concluded the position they put forward.

Is it reasonable to assume that they are all so corrupt and inlet and decided to make up shit they couldn't prove?

The ball is in their court to show their claims stand up. If they do Trump is dead in the water.

Your unshakeable faith in the CIA is not something that is shared by most people. In fact, prior to Trump vs CIA I would guess your tune would be different as well. They have been a rogue agency for far too long.

Your unshakable faith in the President-elect is not something shared by most people either, including those who actually were eligible to and did vote for him, so I'd say you guys are even.

He fucked that CNN guy off.
They aren't happy.

Proper pissy fit on their channel.

Personally I'm laughing my bollock off at this channel who were so far up Clintons cavity are kicking off about being accused of producing fake news.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

CNN journo sounds on the verge of tears!

Don't. Be. Rude.

You are fake news.

And that stumped the CNN goblin, and the applause that followed was like a cherry on the top.

Last edited:
They aren't happy.

Proper pissy fit on their channel.

Personally I'm laughing my bollock off at this channel who were so far up Clintons cavity are kicking off about being accused of producing fake news.

But they didn't. That's the point.

Trump falls back in his old let's denigrate mode.

The truth will emerge have no fear of that and let's see who is the master of fake news is shown to be.

Give me. T

Give me an R

Give me a U

Give me a M

Give me me Pee

What have we got?

Trump biggest blatant liar I have ever seen.

He is like the hangman game where he is one wrong answer from the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.