Football League Cup - Semi-Final 10/11 Jan

How can anyone want the saints to win?
Because if it's a Liverpool vs United final then I know at least one of the two clubs I hate more than any in the world will end the season with a trophy. If Southampton go through, I at least have hope.

Because if it's a Liverpool vs United final then I know at least one of the two clubs I hate more than any in the world will end the season with a trophy. If Southampton go through, I at least have hope.

I see your point but disagree.

I hate the Rags more than the Scousers ten fold.

Liverpool winning the league cup last time barely even made me raise an eyebrow.

I can't be arsed with Mourinhos first trophy bollocks.

Captain Jimmy Milner running around like a headless chicken the game at left back in the middle of the park again I see.

If we'd actually bothered to turn up at Anfield a couple of weeks back, we may have ended up getting something that night. Liverpool are not Barcelona Lite. They're good, but they can be got at.

If we'd actually bothered to turn up at Anfield a couple of weeks back, we may have ended up getting something that night. Liverpool are not Barcelona Lite. They're good, but they can be got at.
They look decidedly ordinary tonight so far,Southampton look the more likely to get the next goal if there is one..

Missing their best 2 players tonight (Mane & Coutinho), they look less than half the side without them. To be fair, they were shite against us as well, like you say, we didn't turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.