Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

CNN journo sounds on the verge of tears!

Don't. Be. Rude.

You are fake news.

And that stumped the CNN goblin, and the applause that followed was like a cherry on the top.

This is how Pep should handle his press conferences.

For what it's worth, the BBC reporting that there is more evidence of Russian connections with Trump.

Trump supporters will dismiss outright, Trump haters will believe - the American intelligence agencies says the info is credible.

">January 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For what it's worth, the BBC reporting that there is more evidence of Russian connections with Trump.

Trump supporters will dismiss outright, Trump haters will believe - the American intelligence agencies says the info is credible.

">January 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Are the BBC reporting what the next President of the USA said about them?

He's the President elect. He's about to become the most powerful man in the world and he's acting like Peter Griffin. I genuinely hope something happens to prevent him from taking up the presidency.
I think the CIA have drawn up a few options for regime change after today.

Because doing so hands the election to the person/people that we dislike more. I wish we weren't just a two party nation. But we are and we can't really change it. Though I voted 3rd party in 2008 as my dislike of McCain and Obama was equal.
That's revealing. What on earth had Obama done in 2008 to make you dislike him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.