Danny Mills

Don't mind Jenas, think he's quite sensible.

He is the one who talks football from a non-aligned agenda. No club bias, just what he sees on the pitch in whatever game. But there again, there is no substitute for intelligence which someday the BBC, BTtv, Sky, The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya will realise. But by then we will have overcome the Goodison, Anfield and Swamp bogeys, and be triple winners of the CL! God forbid that we should ever become one of the media luvvies. That's the day I take up tiddlywinks.

Did anyone just see football focus, I nearly spat my coffee out. On the subject of the bit of no confidence he came out with David Gill should be in charge of the FA. He also believes it should be run like a football club like Arsenal. You could tell he was regretting giving his thoughts the moment he said it as his brain looked like it was disengaging from his mouth.

Did anyone just see football focus, I nearly spat my coffee out. On the subject of the bit of no confidence he came out with David Gill should be in charge of the FA. He also believes it should be run like a football club like Arsenal. You could tell he was regretting giving his thoughts the moment he said it as his brain looked like it was disengaging from his mouth.

I laughed as well, he first said all of them should resign then said David Gill should be in charge??? is this after he's resigned or before.

You spelled "stocks" wrong.
Hey! There is nothing about football those two guys don't know, whether it be the game itself or the administration of the game. And I don't think their incredible knowledge ends with footballing matters, I think they both know everything there is to know. They are essentially omnipotent beings. They'd knock the FA into shape in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.