Bobby Duncan

Just watched his goals and assist v. Brazil. Much can happen (or not - Paul Moulden) but.....he seems to have 'it'....

Interested to see how he progresses and how he fares against competition from Lorenzo Gonzalez in the U18s and beyond.

Interested to see how he progresses and how he fares against competition from Lorenzo Gonzalez in the U18s and beyond.

And Garré. Gonzalez may move up early given he's already played for the u23's and end up not competing with Duncan so much.

He's just signed up with Paul Stretford, Rooney's agent.

Bobby Duncan joins Triple S
Triple S Sports & Entertainment Group’s football division are delighted to announce the signing of Manchester City and England U16’s player Bobby Duncan. Bobby, a striker and prolific goalscorer, recently scored a hat-trick for England U16’s against Brazil and is a regular starter for Manchester City U16’s, netting 30 goals already this season.

Steven Beck, Head of Agency Services, said: “As an agency we have been monitoring the progress of Bobby for the past year and when we were advised that there was an opportunity to sign him we did not have to be asked twice.”

Paul Stretford, Managing Director, said: “It is credit to our team in the football division that both Bobby and his parents have chosen to sign with Triple S despite being approached by many other credible agencies. Our job now is to help in the progress of developing Bobby’s career alongside his parents and of course the staff at Manchester City.”

I will never see good news in a young kid being signed up to a football agent,i know its a normal part of the game these days but i only see them as self serving,and occasionally disruptive,to a kids future.
Hopefully Bobby and his family are patient(within reason)and level headed in regards to his progression path.

He's a fantastic talent with an incredibly bright future,i just hope we soon don't start hearing stories regarding contract/playing time discontentment.

I will never see good news in a young kid being signed up to a football agent,i know its a normal part of the game these days but i only see them as self serving,and occasionally disruptive,to a kids future.
Hopefully Bobby and his family are patient(within reason)and level headed in regards to his progression path.

He's a fantastic talent with an incredibly bright future,i just hope we soon don't start hearing stories regarding contract/playing time discontentment.

I'm with you on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.