FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

Agree with that assessment. It does not appeal in any way. Wigan are rubbish and the game will be poor. The only upside is i think it will put a lot of their home fans of turning up. PS where does the TV cash go? I assume it gets spread about - if it all goes to the teams involved then the BBC would have some serious questions to answer!

Apparently you get around 140k when televised that will put a big dent on the scum Debt!

Apparently you get around 140k when televised that will put a big dent on the scum Debt!

I normally enjoy watching FA cup games on the BBC (i'm not a hater) but this has no appeal at all. There is nothing at all to suggest that Wigan will make anything of this, they are second from bottom in the Championship and are quite clearly a club on the decline. They have a poor supporter base and will take very few fans, i bet their own fans wont even watch it on tv. Its a terrible choice.

Can only buy one ticket through the MCFC site and I'd like to make this my daughter's 1st match.
I can get another via a friend, but won't be two seats together.
Any bright ideas?

Can only buy one ticket through the MCFC site and I'd like to make this my daughter's 1st match.
I can get another via a friend, but won't be two seats together.
Any bright ideas?
If she is a junior season card holder you have to ring the club and as long as you qualify for a ticket they will sell you a junior one regardless of her points. It can't be done online though. If she isn't a season card holder find someone who has one who won't be using it and you use it with your ticket

Got 2 tickets for the game this morning first trip 2 palace for me. What pubs do we tend to use before the game any ideas?

If she is a junior season card holder you have to ring the club and as long as you qualify for a ticket they will sell you a junior one regardless of her points. It can't be done online though. If she isn't a season card holder find someone who has one who won't be using it and you use it with your ticket
Thanks Ed, but it's just me with the membership.
Can easily get tickets in Palace seats, it's just not the same vibe.

Train tickets have shot up but trainline still offering the saturday travel card deal £65 rtn with all travel zones included.

thats that now sorted got train match ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.