Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

North Yorkshire, north Wales and Dorset police all now investigating. Bournemouth in trouble. An ex Peterborough and Cambridge coach that has a name related to uniforms in football is in trouble. Coach at Newcastle too.

KIT Carson was the guy I was talking about here. His website is sickening in my eyes, like he was goading his victims. Edit: Seems to have been taken down now. This guy's a fucking scum bag.

Just to note that David White's book is coming out on 2 February. Amazon won't let me publish a link, but I'll see if the publisher's website contains details.

The BBC declined to broadcast an interview with White when Barry Bennell was charged recently with historic offences. Bennell's now entered a plea of not guilty denied the charges and has been remanded in custody to appear again in court on 20 March. Interesting timing for publication.

EDIT: Link to publisher's website here - http://www.mombooks.com/books/shades-of-blue-9781782437703/
I wonder why he was remanded? Unusual.

Edit: scrap that, I'd forgot he's got serious form.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.