Enough is enough

There you go again, hurting my feelings. As for knowing more, still standby you're a no nowt, who just shouts down and insults people with a different opinion.

As for being thick as Pigshit, I would back my judgement against any wannabe who makes personal threats via PM, threats incidentally he couldn't backup.

Haha, Billy went netto on you??? Heightened emotions throughout the whole club, something we can all see, it's invariably dealt with from all different perspectives in an individualistic way. Knowing Billy, I don't think he meant any malice and I'm sure you're thick skinned enough to not let it bother you...

Opinions aye!

This thread clearly demonstrates the level of frustration supporters are feeling regarding the way the club is being treated by the media , and so hopefully one of respected members will be able to make sure that the PR team at City are made aware of this.

I personally don't give a flying fuck about glass tunnels and shite like that, but I do care about how the club is perceived !

That's better instead of telling me to fuck off.

But if the club could sell your seat and those around them to people prepared to pay £500 more per season then they would. Would you still feel that they cared then? And you're right about other clubs being the same but that to me is not a club that cares about its fans more than others do. You and I, having watched all the ups and downs since the late 1960's, who've been there when no one else gave a shit, are low on the current management's pecking order in favour of people who were in that "didn't give a shit" boat not so many years ago.

And some of the things our manager says don't help, in terms of implicit criticism of the fans or suggesting he may not be good enough. It's like feeding red meat to a pack of sharks. We need a bunker mentality and that should involve the CEO, manager, PR team coming together with the fans. That just isn't happening at the moment.

You have started your post again in a very patronising way.
I could accept your posts if you started them with IN MY OPIONION..., You seem to think that what you say is fact. I don't agree with your views. Who says the club would treat the fans in the way you SUGGEST. It's all supposition. I certainly don't feel that they treat me like that OR that they will in the future.

I guess we have a manager who is a great football manager rather than a great manipulator of the media. Even that irritates you.

You haven't managed to get me to join your revolt. I have NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CLUB. Sorry if that irks you

Haha, Billy went netto on you??? Heightened emotions throughout the whole club, something we can all see, it's invariably dealt with from all different perspectives in an individualistic way. Knowing Billy, I don't think he meant any malice and I'm sure you're thick skinned enough to not let it bother you...

Opinions aye!

Water of a Ducks back Zin and it wasn't recent. In the midst of the Pellegrini era ;)

Decimation is what's needed, pick one gutter rat out for special treatment then watch the others fall in place for fear it will happen to them. If it happens again repeat, they'll soon get the idea. Surely not breaking fa rules by refusing to talk to a handful.

I nominate Ducker to be the example. The mans articles have moved beyond biased to disrespectful and deceitful.

I think it does not help with the structure of football reporting and our specific setup. It is a mans arena largely and that means they are like kids when all together, say in a meeting prior to a press conference. I really think they see Vicky Kloss and just see a nice lady and that is that. It is not even her fault, it is the nature of the beast. We need a wartime press officer is what i mean to say, Kloss does not fit that description on first impression and that counts. They don't have to be a bastard but simply have more sense of authority, she simply looks to nice and polite. I may be totally wrong and she is very good at her job but it does not feel that way tbh.

I nominate Ducker to be the example. The mans articles have moved beyond biased to disrespectful and deceitful.

Surely with the money we've got we could pay somebody with no connection to us or football to set up some of the worst of these media ****s (honey traps, tax irregularities, whatever works) then threaten them with exposure if they cross any lines when writing about us.

I think it does not help with the structure of football reporting and our specific setup. It is a mans arena largely and that means they are like kids when all together, say in a meeting prior to a press conference. I really think they see Vicky Kloss and just see a nice lady and that is that. It is not even her fault, it is the nature of the beast. We need a wartime press officer is what i mean to say, Kloss does not fit that description on first impression and that counts. They don't have to be a bastard but simply have more sense of authority, she simply looks to nice and polite. I may be totally wrong and she is very good at her job but it does not feel that way tbh.
Vicki Kloss is an ex-cop, I doubt that she's nice and polite when provoked! Anyhow it's far too simplistic to blame the PR operation, I'm sure they take their cue from higher-up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.