Neil Custis

Withnail

Just had the misfortune to watch Sunday Supplement and dismantle Pep saying he is cracking, under the pressure and he does not feel he will be a success even when we buy big in the summer.

What a fat odious prick who knows nothing about football. Quite clear agenda by the media to derail Pep but will know there is only one winner. In pep we trust 1!

I recorded it,played the first couple of minutes to see what they were going to talk about then deleted it,never going to watch them woman about pep again

Just had the misfortune to watch Sunday Supplement and dismantle Pep saying he is cracking, under the pressure and he does not feel he will be a success even when we buy big in the summer.

What a fat odious prick who knows nothing about football. Quite clear agenda by the media to derail Pep but will know there is only one winner. In pep we trust 1!
Good tip. Don't watch it.

Pile a crap so I don't usually watch it unless Henry Winter is on it. He calls it as it is and has no anti City agenda. The rest are c@nts.
Won't it be so so satisfying when Pep/City stuck it right up his fat arse and make him eat his words.

The only story in town since day 1 has been "Pep fails" and they will do everything they can to ensure they get the chance to write it.

Sums up the British media and attitudes im afraid but as the OP rightly says, Custis is a fat fuck know nothing so who gives a shit what he thinks?

I'm an American but I don't watch any American sports, just City. Does anyone know if the US's sports journalism is as bad as it is in England? I used to read just about every daily article mentioning City but stopped a couple of months ago cos it was so bad. Just curious if anyone knows.

The only story in town since day 1 has been "Pep fails" and they will do everything they can to ensure they get the chance to write it.

Sums up the British media and attitudes im afraid but as the OP rightly says, Custis is a fat fuck know nothing so who gives a shit what he thinks?

i'd rather they get it out of the way this season so they have nothing to write after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.