Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think today could be the start of a phenomenal era- Sterling, Sané and Jesus in a front three for the first time ever.

Got a weird feeling Delph will score, as will Gabriel and Nolito. 0-3.

I am surprised Jesus is starting.. I thought he was a little too petulant the other night... hope he doesnt go too far in his first game.
Exciting lineup though, closer to what we will see in our future attacking force with Sane, Jesus, Sterling.

Today I think we will stuff them 3-0 Jesus to score all.

Completely overlooked willy being in for bravo,paying more attention to kompany being back,Jesus Gabriel starting and no aguero in the squad..good line up just hope they can take a physical encounter as looking at palace that's what they've lined up with..

I am surprised Jesus is starting.. I thought he was a little too petulant the other night... hope he doesnt go too far in his first game.
Exciting lineup though, closer to what we will see in our future attacking force with Sane, Jesus, Sterling.

Petulant how exactly??

There's always one lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.