Palace FA Cup Post Match

Savage really doesnt like us does he ?...half time saying Yaya and Sterling were lucky to stay on the pitch , Refusing to call Jesus by his real name , when the free kick went in " was a good free kick to be fair but hes really lucky to still be on the pitch"...........NO OTHER CLUB GETS TREATED LIKE THIS

Savage has it in for us since we fired his mate Mancini. Just ignore the prick.

When the draw was made I didn't see this a particularly tough tie as Allardyce rarely takes these games seriously. The FA Cup is really becoming like the League Cup nowadays with the race to get top 4 and avoid relegation seemingly the only thing that is important to some clubs. Even Brighton and Newcastle have clearly both fucked it off in favour of the promotion race. Arsenal and Southampton 20 changes between them!

Job done today and promising insight into the future with the forward line up.

If and it's a big if we get a kind draw in round 5 then we have a good chance. No doubt it being between our Monday night game and Monaco the Tuesday after we won't!

Savage really doesnt like us does he ?...half time saying Yaya and Sterling were lucky to stay on the pitch , Refusing to call Jesus by his real name , when the free kick went in " was a good free kick to be fair but hes really lucky to still be on the pitch"...........NO OTHER CLUB GETS TREATED LIKE THIS

Still genuinely upset we sacked Mancini, the daft shit called a player out the other week for refusing to play or summat. Other match commentator said 'err didn't you do exactly that' hahahhaha, i just shook my head and face palmed to hell.

Not easy marking the players given I didn't see everything, but I'll give it a go:

Caballero- 7
Sagna- 7
Kompany- 7
Kolarov- 6
Clichy- 6
Delph- 8
Touré- 8
Silva- 8
Jesus- 7
Sterling- 7
Sané- 8

Navas- 5
Fernando- 7
Nolito- NTTM
Kolarov a 6 and Yaya an 8? Albeit the referee was looking for excuses to show us yellows, Yaya went into a few stupid tackles after being booked and created fuck all in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.