City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Our 3 young magicians.
Only a matter of time surely before we have these 3 mixing it with the first team.

Our 3 young magicians.
Only a matter of time surely before we have these 3 mixing it with the first team.

Thanks for sharing.

Our young lads are so very different to what you see from other academy's in England, I think it's somewhat reasonable to say that if we start producing significant talents we might actually change the fabric of the national team.

Thanks for sharing.

Our young lads are so very different to what you see from other academy's in England, I think it's somewhat reasonable to say that if we start producing significant talents we might actually change the fabric of the national team.
In the last FA Youth Cup game streamed on Facebook I noticed one of the posts from some moron who asked how many of them are English and blaming the state of the national team on us.

9 out of the starting 11 were eligible for England. MCFC, ruining the English national team since 2008.

In the last FA Youth Cup game streamed on Facebook I noticed one of the posts from some moron who asked how many of them are English and blaming the state of the national team on us.

9 out of the starting 11 were eligible for England. MCFC, ruining the English national team since 2008.

All that really serves to prove is some people are idiots.

Stuff like that drives me mad.

Latibeaudiere. England regular.
Francis. England regular.
Duhaney. Called up several times.
Dele-Bashiru. Called up several times.
Phil Foden. England regular.
Jadon Sancho. England regular.
Lukas Nmecha. Called up several times.
Matt Smith. Welsh u19s captain, at 17.
Sado Diallo. Called up several times.

The other two are a Switz international keeper. Our u16s keeper is England's no.1 too...and Brahim. Possibly Spain's most exciting talent.

Stuff like that drives me mad.

Latibeaudiere. England regular.
Francis. England regular.
Duhaney. Called up several times.
Dele-Bashiru. Called up several times.
Phil Foden. England regular.
Jadon Sancho. England regular.
Lukas Nmecha. Called up several times.
Matt Smith. Welsh u19s captain, at 17.
Sado Diallo. Called up several times.

The other two are a Switz international keeper. Our u16s keeper is England's no.1 too...and Brahim. Possibly Spain's most exciting talent.

I think people tend to assume that if the surname isn't "smith" or "jones" then they're one of them foreigners.

Diallo, Dele-Bashiru, Latibeaudiere, Nmecha, Poveda, Sancho even. I'm sure they look at the team sheet and just make assumptions based on a preconceived notion that our academy is full of foreigners.

Taking the U23's, U18's and even the U16's in to account plus Angus Gunn I could easily envisage an England line up in 5 or 6 years time being entirely made up of City trained players (not necessarily still here). Whether the then manager or more importantly perhaps the FA would countenance that given how much positive press it would give City is another matter.

Whoop I posted 9 or 10 in reply to the moron.

It's crazy in this day and age that not being white or having a non-regular English type name means you're obviously a Jonny foreigner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.