N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know he had his moments in the prem league...when stoke beat liverpool 6-1 he was instrumental.
Aye he was good, i think Blackburn and Stoke fans generally rated him highly, but playing for us is a different thing. I'm only going off the Real Madrid match, not seen much more of him recently. He kept the ball very well, but played very safe. Apart from the last 10 minutes the game was played at a low tempo, Real Madrid didn't press high and N'Zonzi generally had a lot of time on the ball. Also Sevilla surprisingly didn't press up much either, i was watching N'Zonzi specifically and he reminded me a little of the way Toure plays now, except with a bit more mobility and a bit less ability.

Aye he was good, i think Blackburn and Stoke fans generally rated him highly, but playing for us is a different thing. I'm only going off the Real Madrid match, not seen much more of him recently. He kept the ball very well, but played very safe. Apart from the last 10 minutes the game was played at a low tempo, Real Madrid didn't press high and N'Zonzi generally had a lot of time on the ball. Also Sevilla surprisingly didn't press up much either, i was watching N'Zonzi specifically and he reminded me a little of the way Toure plays now, except with a bit more mobility and a bit less ability.

Hence why i used liverpool as the benchmark in this case. We pasted them that day and nzonzi was immense. He always just needed higher class players around him.

vs the blues a few years back...he basically didnt put a foot wrong that game. Against yet another title contending team.

A player that, because of the position played, flew under the radar in many games. But he's one of the best for me in that role.

Last edited:
El Confidencial say we, and Juve, are willing to pay his release clause this January

Manchester City and Juventus are both willing to pay Steven N'Zonzi's €30 million release clause this January. [El Confidencial]

However N'Zonzi is very happy at Sevilla due the clubs performance and is unlikely to want to leave this January. [El Confidencial]

He's just renewed his contract at Sevilla:

Presumably Sevilla want to ensure they get a decent fee for him if he leaves in the summer.

He's just renewed his contract at Sevilla:

Presumably Sevilla want to ensure they get a decent fee for him if he leaves in the summer.

Or, alternatively, the media hype was generated by his people to negotiate a better deal for their client.
A good player, but I'm unsure whether he's the sort to take us to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.