Monaco away ticket details

I would think there will be a few floating about for the home end. The problem being the locals won't really need the extra gelt they can earn by turning a few tickets! I can't see Bernie Ecclestone and Ron Dennis, the local entrepreneurs, shouting 'anyone need tickets,' on the street corners. However, spivs from France could be there as they will know they can buy off the club easily and there'll be plenty of city fans looking to get in. Does anyone know if that was the case for Spurs and Arsenal? Buying tickets off spice in Nice and Monaco?

Why don't City ever release details of fans loyalty point levels i.e. the number over 22K,21K,20K etc and also during the selling of away tickets , the amount remaining at the end of the day ... surely it can't be top secret
Oh yes it is

I would think there will be a few floating about for the home end. The problem being the locals won't really need the extra gelt they can earn by turning a few tickets! I can't see Bernie Ecclestone and Ron Dennis, the local entrepreneurs, shouting 'anyone need tickets,' on the street corners. However, spivs from France could be there as they will know they can buy off the club easily and there'll be plenty of city fans looking to get in. Does anyone know if that was the case for Spurs and Arsenal? Buying tickets off spice in Nice and Monaco?

Got it first hand from a Spurs lad who was there, they had no problem and were buying them in Monaco for between 50 and 75 Euro.
But you can still get them on the website and as it is unlikely that you will pick a ticket up in the City end it is better to get before
as you print out at home. Block C everyone seems to be in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.