Nabil Touaizi

He looks very tall compared to his teammates, although I assume our scouts can tell the difference between the kids who are good because they are good and not because they're bigger.
Hopefully the Zach Faour transfer was a lesson learnt there.

Bobby Duncan's in the U16's now :)

I wasn`t referring to Bobby Duncan hence why I said under 15s - smart arse ;-) - I was comparing like for like ages.

And while I am about it from that video alone (which I accept is misleading) we also have 2 better players in the 14s

I wasn`t referring to Bobby Duncan hence why I said under 15s - smart arse ;-) - I was comparing like for like ages.

And while I am about it from that video alone (which I accept is misleading) we also have 2 better players in the 14s
I've seen just a few minutes of the U10's in a Dutch(?) competition, the quality was there to see even at that level.

Very impressive today. Big, strong, good movement, clear eye for goal. Worked really hard pressing throughout, looked to bring others into play and all in all gave a proper #9s performance. Somewhere between a confident Dzeko/Negredo.

Very impressive today. Big, strong, good movement, clear eye for goal. Worked really hard pressing throughout, looked to bring others into play and all in all gave a proper #9s performance. Somewhere between a confident Dzeko/Negredo.
Thanks Ste,great to hear.Another playing with 2 years in the bank isnt he?

My first viewing of this lad on Saturday and I was impressed. Always nice to see a center forward score aheaded goal from a corner. Excellent jump and neat header.
His second was full of self belief, determination and a strong right footed shot. Agree with TS a lot of qualities in this guy , can't wait to see more of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.