City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

been to a couple of games in the FAcup the liverpool game was very tight and liverpool just sat back and city just played it around and found the way to win the Southampton we started slow and they should have been 2 up before we scored then after that we just clicked and had them were we wanted them

jadon sancho looks the part very much in the mould of sane but lacks a bit of balance from bringing the ball from right to left very much right footed in shooting but he can work on that also i like the right back (Demeaco Duhaney) reminds me of jeff whitley long running fullback who gets up and down so easy

been to a couple of games in the FAcup the liverpool game was very tight and liverpool just sat back and city just played it around and found the way to win the Southampton we started slow and they should have been 2 up before we scored then after that we just clicked and had them were we wanted them

jadon sancho looks the part very much in the mould of sane but lacks a bit of balance from bringing the ball from right to left very much right footed in shooting but he can work on that also i like the right back (Demeaco Duhaney) reminds me of jeff whitley long running fullback who gets up and down so easy

wow if he's only another JW we might as well move him on now!

Jadon lacks a bit of balance. Really. I think I know what you mean as he is one footed ( admitted that as a weakness in his interview) but I think he has unbelievable balance on the ball,running with the ball and can go either way past any defender at pace.

wow if he's only another JW we might as well move him on now!

Jadon lacks a bit of balance. Really. I think I know what you mean as he is one footed ( admitted that as a weakness in his interview) but I think he has unbelievable balance on the ball,running with the ball and can go either way past any defender at pace.

am talking about transferring his balance and weight to his left foot (a football thing) your brain needs to rethink and swap the body balance (if you like a mirror image) of your setup on the right. you can not just kick the ball with your left without balance and weight. i was just like him all right foot and could not use my left foot for anything. but i found a old way of working on my left foot. in the back yard up against the wall. one step pass with the inside of the left foot hours and hours just kicking it and the one step is for the balance and weight
so i found my own way and it worked so i do know what am talking about

that's the sort of talk about jeff whitley that is wrong in all parts of the game and you are so wrong jeff was a great player and in the right team would have been a top star and won things many wanted to sign him back in the day but he and the club turned them down. the youth setup is not a machine hoping to turn out little messi all the time and players will move on and find a new club its about giving them the best chance in football and not just kick them out because your not a messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.