Ditching Sky

Anyone get a letter / email from Sky recently with line rental & broadband prices increasing next month ?

Sacked them off last week after being with them for 17 years, basic package only i hasten to add.

I'm currently with Virgin for broadband (200) and phone only and was told about an offer they're doing to retain existing customers, it means signing up for another 12 months but i'm getting everything (TV, Broadband & Phone) for less than i was paying before with the addition of the new V6 box and full house XL package including BT Sports, which is an added bonus....£35 a month (all in)

Sacked them off last week after being with them for 17 years, basic package only i hasten to add.

I'm currently with Virgin for broadband (200) and phone only and was told about an offer they're doing to retain existing customers, it means signing up for another 12 months but i'm getting everything (TV, Broadband & Phone) for less than i was paying before with the addition of the new V6 box and full house XL package including BT Sports which is an added bonus....£35 a month (all in)

That is a slick deal Danamy mate, well worth going for that if possible.

That is a slick deal Danamy mate, well worth going for that if possible.
I'm not sure if i struck lucky with who i spoke with but i thought i wouldn't be considered as i was still under contract with Virgin until April anyway but after a bit of flirting she closed my existing contract and then started a new one which activates the end of this month, this is when the new V6 box is fitted and my 30 days Sky notice has run down.

I'm not sure if i struck lucky with who i spoke with but i thought i wouldn't be considered as i was still under contract with Virgin until April anyway but after a bit of flirting she closed my existing contract and then started a new one which activates the end of this month, this is when the new V6 box is fitted and my 30 days Sky notice has run down.
I assume that doesn't include Sky Sports?

No Virgin in Rammy unfortunately...

Anyone get a letter / email from Sky recently with line rental & broadband prices increasing next month ?
Yes, I got mine this morning:

Line Rental +£1.59
Broadband Unlimited +£2.50

Call Connection 16.9p to 19p
UK Landline 11.5p to 12.54p/min
UK Mobile - Daytime 11.5p to 19.35p/min
UK Mobile - Eve & Weekend 11.5p to 14.25p/min

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.